- 2 reusable treatment packs with soft covers which can be heated in the microwave or cooled in the freezer.
- Use cold to help relieve pain and swelling due to engorgement.
- Use hot to help relieve engorgement, plugged ducts, mastitis or to encourage let-down.
- Use hot with a breast pump to encourage let-down and reduce the time spent pumping.
- Pearl elements ensure packs remain flexible when hot or cold to perfectly adjust to your breast shape.
Specially designed to provide relief for the most common challenges associated with breastfeeding, Thera Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy can be used hot or cold.
To use hot, just slip one of the 2 reusable treatment packs in the soft cover provided, pop it in the microwave according to instructions and then apply to the affected breast to relieve mastitis and blocked ducts. When used warm, it's also the only product of its kind specially designed to work with any type of breast pump to encourage let-down and reduce expressing time. Just heat the pack as usual, then wrap it around the outside of the pump's breast cushion, securing it with the fastener.
Alternatively, you can put the packs in the freezer for a couple of hours to cool, then place them into the cover provided to relieve pain and swelling caused by engorgement. The unique design means that the pack is flexible, even when it is frozen and perfectly adjusts to breast shape.
Doctor-designed and approved by breastfeeding specialists, TheraPearl 3-in1 therapy packs are non-toxic and reusable, and maintain their temperature for the recommended time of 20 minutes. With a technically advanced pearl system that uniquely moulds around the breast to give all-round relief. Once used, it can be cleaned with a mild soap, detergent or alcohol.