COMPLETE GRAND POD
STYLE: LA VIE EN ROSE from the FAIRYTALE COLLECTION
NB: This item is a complete pod ready to go
Introducing our multitasking stage 2 pod for children age 9-36 months. The GRAND is perfect for sleeping, cuddling, playing, lounging, resting and everything in between. It’s ideal for travel - either from room to room, grandma’s house or on vacation. It’s also ideal for bed transitioning, thanks to built-in, air-permeable bumpers that act as bed rails, allowing young children to settle more easily in a bigger bed. Sleepyhead® pods give little ones a snug sense of security in their newer, bigger beds. It also fits perfectly in most cribs.
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. Sleepyhead® GRAND offers excellent air-permeability. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with breathable, hygienic and non-toxic properties. Globally patented.
Age: 9-36M, Stage 2
For ages 0-8M, there is the DELUXE/+ model.
600 mm wide x 1000-1200 mm long [1000 mm with clasps closed and 1200 mm with clasps open]
Weight (excl. packaging): 2400 g
Weight (incl. packaging): 2950 g
Cover: 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
Filling: 100% polyester Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
Testing and Certification
Sleepyhead® has received the following certifications in the US, Canada and EU:
• Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1 (EU)
• All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
• Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
• Tension tested for 'Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse’
• Air permability according to BS4578 (UK)
• Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
• 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
• 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
• Free from phtalates
• Free from heavy metals
• ASTM F-963-11 compliant
• California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
• California Proposition 65 compliant
• 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1-12) (CAN) compliant
• CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008 compliant
• ASTM D3574-08 Indentation Force Deflection test (US) proves high support factor
• Free from FR treatment
• REACH compliant